Sunday, July 20, 2014

CTMH Retiring Items -- Last Chance and a Bonus

Hello friends -

The end of July is just around the corner, and you know what that means --- LAST CHANCE to order from the current Close To My Heart catalog. Oh no! Some of our favorite products are retiring!

No worries, I'll make this as easy for you as I can.
  • Here's a link to show you what's retiring:
    • Click on the shopping cart or use this link: http://baitshop.ctmh.com/
    • Scroll down and click the JOIN button on the RetiringProducts Gathering (don't worry, you're not making a commitment to anything.)
    • Scroll down and click on Retiring Items.
  • A few prices are going up on August 1. I've added a chart at the bottom of this email showing you which ones.
  • Just to make this more fun, I'm throwing in a bonus.
    • Follow the instructions above to get to the shopping site and join the RetiringProducts Gathering.
    • Place an order before 11 PM on July 31, 2014.
    • Everyone who places an order within this timeframe will receive a surprise bonus. It could be a mini-stamp set, or samples of the new papers, or an embellishment pack, or even a Paper Packet from the new Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations. It's a surprise!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Here's the chart I promised:
 



No comments: