|Made with Lucy paper|
Turns out these things are pretty addictive. Since making that first banner in January, I've made five or six more. Here's the one I made last night.
|Made with Superhero paper|
When I shared these with Sally and Anne, we couldn't wait to have a workshop. Luckily, the perfect time and place presented itself, so here are the details:
- When: Wednesday, April 11; 6:30 - 8:30
- Where: Round Table Pizza at Madison and Greenback (on the edge of Orangevale/Folsom)
- What: You'll receive a complete My Creations Mini Banner. That's 10 white chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes. We'll provide everything you need to make 1 or 2 or 3 banners -- it all depends on the words you choose. We'll pre-cut the paper (using the fabulous CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge), provide the ribbon, and throw in a few embellishments to jazz it up. You just bring adhesives and your imagination.
- Cost: $15
- How: Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please reserve your spot by April 2nd. We have to order things and cut things!
Here are some more banners for inspiration:
|Made with Stella paper|
|Made with all kinds of paper and flowers and blingy things!|
(Sorry the pictures aren't better. I promise to work on that when the weather gets better!)
I hope you decide to join us. I have had so much fun making these banners and I'm sure you will too.