Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Seaside Projects - My Personal Special for August

Here's a new project I've been working on for a while. I fell I love with this Seaside paper packet the minute I saw it in the new Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations.  I couldn't wait to get started making pretty things and I felt sure you would feel the same way. To help you get off to a quick start, I've designed this 2-page scrapbook layout, 2 cards and a beachy mini-book. Check out these pictures and then at the bottom of the post, I'll share the details of how you can get instructions for all these projects.
 
Here are the flower details from the layout. They're decorated with the Gold Sequins and metal charms from the Seaside Assortment.
 
 
 

 
The cards are standard A2 size (5.5 x 4.25). I stamped the shells with the Treasured Friendship stamp set, but you could make something similar using the Seaside Complements.
 
 
Here's the mini-book -- perfect for preserving memories of a beach vacation. It's approximately 4" x 4", and has five pocketed pages with lots of tags and pull-outs. I've embellished it with the Seaside Complements and the metal charm on the front is from the Seaside Assortment. This is a representative sample of the inner pages.
 



What do you think? I'm very happy with them and I hope you like them too. If you'd like directions, here's all you need to do. Just order the Seaside paper packet and at least one coordinating embellishment or stamp set from my online shopping site.
 
I'll email you the directions, cutting diagrams, and photos. I will also include photos of two bonus cards that I made to finish off the paper packet. Easy-peasy . . .  to reach my shopping site, click on the shopping cart link here on my blog.
 
I used a Cricut to make the flowers, tags, and mini-book cover, but I will include tips for making the projects without a Cricut, and a template for the mini-book cover.
 
These are the supplies I used for the projects:
X7192B Seaside Paper Packet ($9.95)
X7192C Seaside Complements ($4.95)
Z3014 Seaside Assortment ($5.95)
C1594 Treasured Memories ($13.95)
Z2012 Sequins - Gold Assortment ($2.95)
Z1989 Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon ($3.95)
 
I also used Z2114 Cocoa stamp pad to stamp the shells/sentiments and distress edges, and Z2192 Pacifica ink to shade the flowers.
 
Remember, all you need to do is order the Seaside paper packet and at least one coordinating embellishment or stamp set from my online shopping site and I will email the directions to you.
 
 Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments: