Sunday, July 6, 2014

Timberline Mini Album

 


I just finished putting together this mini album using the Timberline Paper Packet from the Close To My Heart 2014 Spring-Summer Idea Book. I love this paper -- the colors and patterns are great and it's perfect for camping and hiking photos.
 
I was able to put this together pretty quickly because patterned papers go together so well and the coordinating cardstock colors are included too. I made all the page titles and embellishments on the Cricut using the CTMH exclusive cartridge, Artbooking.
 
Here are some pictures of the inner pages:
 




 


I originally made this mini just for myself, but it was so much fun and went together so easily, I thought I'd offer it as a kit. If you would like one, be sure to let me know right away because this paper will retire at the end of July and it may sell out before then.

Here's what you'll get:
  • My Creations Kraft 3-Ring Binder (approximately 9" x 9")
  • Timberline paper cut to make all the layouts as shown here.
  • 14 Cricut elements shown here (Explore, 3 pine trees, arrow border, My Favorite Photos, Discover, Together, Great Outdoors, tree branch, Campfire photo mat, Banner photo mat, Date box, wood grain overlay).
  • Pictures of all the layouts, with tips and recommendations for putting them together.
Note: The binder comes without any pages. There are many choices for making the base pages, so I will leave it up to you. I made mine with corrugated cardboard, but it's a bit thick. You could use thinner cardboard or even two pieces of cardstock glued together. I made my base pages 8" wide x 7-12 " high. This leaves a 1/4" border around all the layouts when they're done. (If  you have trouble with the base pages, I can help.)

The kits are $20. If you would like me to ship it to you, I'll check on the shipping cost and let you know how much that will be.

Remember -- this paper pack is retiring at the end of July and may not even be available that long. Send me an email right away if you would like a kit. (My email address is montanabaitshop@hotmail.com . Thanks! 

No comments: