Sunday, October 20, 2013

Snowman Cards for Soroptimist's Unique Boutique

I had a table at the Citrus Heights Soroptimist's Unique Boutique this afternoon. My pal Sarah helped me out -- she kept me nourished with bits of Starbucks' pastry and Pampered Chef crackers, helped me put my cards together and was great company. We had a good time talking to new people and showing off the new Close To My Heart papers, card kits, etc.

I designed these cards so I could demonstrate our wonderful stamps and alcohol markers. Also, I finally made a project that uses washi tape! It was so much fun. Many, many thanks to Vicki Wizniuk who posted a lovely set of cards on Pinterest so I could steal her idea and quickly adapt it to the stamps I wanted to use. Your cards are so beautiful, Vicki!

 
 
This card uses the Close To My Heart stamp Flakey Friends (C1506). The background paper is from the Frosted paper pack and the cardstock colors are Juniper and Crystal Blue. Oh, the little star/snowflake is from one of the Frosted Workshops on the Go.
 
I've been neglecting my blog again, so I've set myself a challenge to post every day this week. Check in and see how I'm doing!
 

2 comments:

Barbie said...

great so far, it's darling!

montanabaitshop said...

Ha-ha, I originally put 2 photos in this post. I don't know what happened to the other one. Also, I scheduled another post for last night. Where is it? Learn, learn, learn.