Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Own Special March Special

Hello friends,

A couple of things came together to inspire these cards. Early last year, two or three people mentioned to me that they would like to make some sympathy cards. It's the sort of thing you just want to have on hand when you need it, but somehow I never did design any for our card clubs.

 
Then late last year my mother passed away and I received  so many sympathy cards. I was surprised how much comfort they brought me, and how much they still bring.
 

So that's how I came to design a set of sympathy cards. As luck would have it, Close To My Heart released a lovely set of stamps last fall, Words of Comfort (C1524 $13.95).


I thought it was pretty cool, so I decided to encourage people to get it by offering my own special. Order this stamp set from me and I will also send you kits for the four cards shown in this posting. You can make yours just like mine, or you can mix up the sentiments, or you can mix up all the pieces and turn them sideways and run them through your crimper (you know who I'm talking to!)

You may use the shopping link on this page or email your order to me between now and the end of March 2013. Oh, and if you already ordered this stamp set from me, I will not penalize you for being an early adopter. Send me an email and I will send you the kits. I do have to add one more condition - I'm only allowed to sell within the USA, so I will only be mailing kits within the USA.

Wow, I'm excited! I have been trying to get this organized for a month and now here it is actually happening. Let's see how it goes!

Have fun and peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear, don't let me forget when I place my order!

I am going to subscribe, yes, ye!

Sarah