Friday, March 1, 2013

S101 - Summertime Pages for May 16, 2012

Hello friends and Happy Mother's Day . . .

. . . or is it Mothers' Day? I wonder but never remember to look it up.  Maybe someone will post a comment with the real answer.

I had a lovely day today -- Kristian gave me a great Walt Kelly/Pogo book, then we went to brunch at my brother & sister-in-law's house with lots of family and friends, and fantastic food -- followed by a nap, a phone call from Joey, and just enough scrapping to finish these pages.

We'll be making these pages on Wednesday evening at Round Table Pizza (on Madison at Hazel), 7:00 - 9:30. Please RSVP so I can make enough kits.

The pages are made with our Dotty For You paper pack -- the Close To My Heart special celebrating National Scrapbooking Month.  You can get the entire pack -- 24 sheets (2 each of 12 patterns) for just $5 when you make a $35 order.  This special ends on May 31.



All the Dotty for You paper has dots on one side and a pattern on the reverse. You can mix and match them to show only dots or lots of patterns  -- your choice.  The large center/right section is random stamped.

Here are a few detail shots:



All the cut-out pieces were done on the Cricut using the Art Philosophy cartridge.

I hope to see you on Wednesday. Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! can't wait to work on this project. barbara