Monday, July 4, 2011

Beginning

I don't know how long ago I originally set up this blog.  I just know it was so long ago that when Stella told me she was checking it out every so often to see if I was posting, I had to ask her for the name.  Thanks, Stella.  Since you were looking, and since your blog was so interesting, I couldn't get this off my mind. Here is the beginning at last.

So, I view this as an adventure -- perhaps a small one, but who knows (remember Julie and Julia?) It also feels kind of risky -- I may not literally be shaking in my boots, but I'm feeling a few butterflies. How bad could it be?  I guess if I'm too boring, you'll just stop reading.

Stick with me for a little while though.  If nothing else, I'll post some pretty pictures soon.

1 comment:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

GO FOR IT! So excited to see what you come up with to share with us! Most importantly....have fun! Good Luck!