Thursday, April 25, 2013

Something special for you ...and you ... And you...

Hello stamping and scrapping friends!

I've got a couple of things to tell you about -- a special end-of-the-month offer AND the announcement of the next ScrapHappy meeting at the Belle Cooledge Library.

Well, it is almost the end of April and I'm going to throw in a little special of my own to finish up the month. My iPad camera isn't working right, so you'll have to pull out your CTMH catalog, or click on the shopping icon here on my blog.

Here's your chance to try out a new CTMH product FREE.  If you purchase the stamp set For a Friend (D1542, page 99) between now and 8 pm on Tuesday, April 30, I will throw in the Muslin Drawstring Gift Bags (Z1822, pictured just above the stamp set) FREE.

There's even an online video showing you how to make a cute project with this stamp set and the bags.

Send me an email with your order and I'll take care of the rest.

SCRAPHAPPY

Come to the Belle Cooledge Library on Friday, May 10 to make swing cards from the exclusive, CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge. See my earlier posting on Sunday, March 24 for pictures. (Papers may vary.)

ScrapHappy will start at 6:00. Please RSVP so I will have enough kits on hand.



No comments: